Team Leader, Licensed since 2018, she/her/hers
Kate is a co-founder of the Dudley | Roan Home Team. As an army brat who has had the opportunity to move all over the U.S. and Europe, she is very thankful to be able to call Baltimore home. She graduated from Ohio University with a major in Sociology-Criminology and worked as a Case Manager at a halfway house for several years. When she made the jump to Real Estate full time, she realized that she was able to still serve her community as well as offer support and guidance to people. Working with both buyers and sellers, she loves getting to help her clients achieve their goals. She specializes in First Time Home Buyers and loves getting to help them learn the home buying process start to finish. Having lived in Hampden and Brewer's Hill, and now living down in Belvedere Square, she loves getting to explore what Baltimore has to offer with her wife and their two pups, Finn and Vann.
5 Fun Facts About Kate
- I specialize in First Time Home Buyers and my favorite thing is to get to walk through every step of the process and help people learn more about homebuying.
- I love whiskey and my favorite Baltimore distillery is Old Line Spirits (my wife and I had our engagement photos taken there).
- My wife and I are constantly playing board games and are always looking for the next game. Our favorite board game is the Hogwarts Battle.
- I am an avid book reader and am currently obsessed with Frederick Backman. I also collect old books and love to search through bookstores for the next find.
- We have a calico cat, Nox, who doesn't meow; she croaks at you like a frog.
- We love to hike and Shenandoah National Park is our favorite place to escape for a weekend.